Friday, November 11, 2011

Finally

When I started this class I was a former reader who had not read in a while.  I did not read any literary books.  I would read a lot during spring break because my Florida house does not have cable.  I started reaading because my dad started me out early.  My dad used to make me do the summer reading program at the library every summer.  When I was younger all of the librarians knew me by name.  During this semester, I started to read a wider variety of styles of books.  I was either hit or miss with books on how I liked them.  Some I liked at first but I then grew bored and uninterested with them.  Others never quite caught my attention.  Then there were the few that I enjoyed reading from start to finish.  Friends would recommend books for me or I would just grab a book in a rush and decide to read it.  I am slightly more likely to continue reading through out the year.  I have a couple of friends that have and love books that other people in this class said were very good.  I am leaning towards one of those books to read.  With school work and other activities it is hard to find time to read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment